Friday, February 11, 2011

Bike Upgrade to Class 2A!

When I got my 2B license some 2.5 years ago, momma told me that I'd get hook to speed and the bikes I ride will just get bigger, and bigger. Damn, she's right! lol...

You may (or may not) have known that I'm riding a Honda Wave. Its a small, single piston 125cc bike, and you can find a Wave at about any corner in Singapore and Malaysia. The reason for its wild popularity narrows down to its ease of maintenance, practicality, and affordability. Best of all, it has a semi-automatic gearbox; No clutch.

Its a pretty nice ride if you ask me. Fuss free, its engines has never given me any problems and on Top Gear, it even runs on cooking oil! How awesome is that??? They even dropped the bike from 3 stories up, and the engine was still humming along. This, is a bike fit for WAR.

Honda_Wave


Now, I'm considering upgrading upon graduation.

Suzuki DRZ400SM
SUZUKI DRZ400SM

Suzuki GSR400
SUZUKI GSR400

Honda CB400
HONDA CB400

I really can't decide which of the three I should take. Could you help me pick?

No comments: