Saturday, March 19, 2011

Operation Coasting Eel Prelude

Wow! 18 days since my last post!

I shall say once again that I was too busy to blog. I'm serious. Just last week I had 3 FYP submissions, 1 Engineers and Society submission and Operation Coasting Eel. On top of that, brother just enlisted into the army which meant one Saturday was gone, and on days that I was free, I went out for dates.

Yada yada yada. Who cares.

Anyways, I have been free this Saturday early morning to start writing the report for Operation Coasting Eel. It was great fun doing a collaboration with Blogger Tan. He is genuinely a funny person with a kind heart and I learnt of his sincerity during the 2 days. If I would go for a ride in the future, I would go with him.

So yeah, I should be back in the blogosphere for the next week or so before crunchtime starts on 25th March where I will start doing my FYP report. In the meantime, stay tuned for the Operation Coasting Eel report coming up either on Sunday or Monday. I promise you a hilarious read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes i cnt wait...mamadee