Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Way I See Stress

So when I'm stressed up with school work and deadlines are coming in thick and fast, I tend to do things like:
  1. Camping in my room the whole day and leaving only for food and toilet breaks
  2. Calling out for my cats for no apparent reason
  3. Tease whoever is in the house
  4. Google all sorts of weird stuff like, "What is Operation Overlord?"
  5. Watch reruns of Family Guy and The Big Bang Theory
  6. If I have a girlfriend, this would be the best time we get into an argument
  7. Ride to JB to change the engine oil even though I just changed it last week
  8. Check the computer parts pricelist and build a hypothetical PC
  9. Intentionally damage my PC so that I can fix it
  10. Blog about the things I do when I'm stressed up
Seriously, I can think of nothing better than to sit on a super hard and upright IKEA chair, gunning away on the keyboard trying to do my final year project report and other presentations. At times, venting my frustration at my Jurassic era computer by pumping some serious iron and accidentally swimming 2 kilometers.

For me, life is hard being an undergraduate. If you have the same background as myself, 75% of your friends would be working and earning their pay. They'll talk about getting married, engaged, buying a new house, saying how happy they are with their girlfriends/boyfriends and so badly want to have their children, going on holidays. I don't know why this is phenomenally rampant in my circle of friends as compared to my other mates in school. My best and only guess is that it is a test on the ability to negate Groupthink. *yawns* Masok bakul angkat sendiri

Oh my, I went on a good rant up there. What was to be some background story so that I can show you a video of the prettiest woman I've ever seen on-screen, became a horrifyingly boring writeup of my imaginary self. From these two videos alone, I superficially conclude that there is still hope for mankind to procreate and keep my hopes high that one day, I will fall terribly in love with the right girl and live happily ever after.






If only all women are Javanese, fair skinned, has long hair, slightly tall with a good heart... Wait... I'm not talking about my mom am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

compliment *wink*