Monday, December 10, 2012

The One.

She was the sun,
Never to rise again -
Neither would she sprinkle as did dew at dawn.
She was taking away from me not for a gain,
And here I lie enchanted in tears - my sunshine's gone.

Her beautiful brown eyes - up she closed.
Her scents,
So comely, so mine -
Her kisses,
So better than fine wine.
Now I'm picking up the pieces
Of my broken heart,
So shattered, so dense.
And there she lies - so gorgeous
So move-less
There she lies.

Her neck,
Adorned with string of beads -
Her cheeks I peck,
Like a bull with feeds.

To my love - I made an anklet of gold,
O its awe inspiring and bold.
So colorful in studs of silver -
Now she'd stare not even a blurred vision,
O my head yet explode in fiction.
For it boils just like lava
Though its iceboxes that wrestles in my very liver.

Trudging home,
The streets have never been this empty.
All I see is layered doom -
So thorny in deep cruelty.

On my bed during the night,
My sleepless pillows greet me with mockery and scorn,
The night grew so cold - thus my love exeunt,
I'm lonely alone.

Upon death I proclaim woes,
On Hades himself I shower accuses -
On this dark night till eternity we'd remain nothing but foes,
Until my last breath departs from me I shall never greet him short of abuses.

Then suddenly there's silence,
Its morning - I sense -
But the world still is covered in darkness.
The sun refuses to rise -
Nature realizes that my love died yet in innocence.
And that even God recognize.

Solace I sought in memories,
But quixotic they were just like fairies.
Shame on death
For my love twice it cannot take,
My broken heart twice it cannot break -
Its joy meets halt - for
My life I will not take.

May the ocean
Continue to cry,
For an inimitable daughter of Tyre
Has traveled to Sheol yet in motion!
May kings continue to fight, yes in commotion -
For a pale shadow of our love!
May the starless heavens flaunts endlessness,
And understand no resignation.
For my love was the sun
Never to rise again! 

No comments: