Sunday, December 12, 2010

So Many Things I Need.

Today is Sunday, which means tomorrow I'll be sitting for 2 papers. My first 2 was okay I guess. It wasn't terribly difficult nor was it too easy. It was at the expected level of difficulty and I skipped what I had planned to skip, answered those that I plan to answer, and insha Allah if all goes well, my aim to maintain a B+ will be attained.

Moving on, this time around, my computer broke down a few days before my exams and I'm stuck with a VERY laggy computer. I am running a Pentium 4 3.0GHz computer, with 2GB of 333MHz ram and built-in graphics card. The discrete graphics card somehow refuse to work so I'm left with a CPU that has to pick up the graphics slack. Because of this, I cannot multi-task at all for the fear of my computer crashing. The computer just froze when I tried running IE and Thunderbird. It even froze when I put on iTunes with IE! Thank God it still does things one at a time well. So yep, IE it is.

I decided to hunt for a graphics card in my cupboard. Surely I've kept a spare one (which I did). But that was from a previous customer's PC and I kept it only because it could still work (less the fan). If I were to plug that in, that graphics card would be fried in no time.

Then as I was searching, I came across SDRAMs, PATA Hard disks, DDRAMS, LAN Cards, power supplies. Those are all unused! Heck, maybe I could make some money out of this pile of junk.

So.... I might just post up those items on my blog for sale after my exams. STAY TUNED for....

MRWISEGUYBLOG'S AWESOME CHRISTMAS GARAGE SALE

3 comments:

Tasneem Banu Bte M Ali said...

YATTTT all the best for your remaining papers, glad to have you on TWITTAAA x (:

blogger tan said...

do you have any extra hours to sell?

Mr Wise Guy said...

lol... I don't sell time bro!