Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Relief and Heartache

It was a relief having completed the final exam paper. The sensation is akin to holding your breath for the last 3 years, and given a chance to breathe again. EE4534 will be remembered as an easy to read but difficult to fully internalise module. Passing the exam paper would only mean that there's only the Final Year Project Presentation left to getting the degree.

Finally, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. A great sensation of relief...... only to be coupled with heartache.

Good things don't last. My bike, after being in service for the past 2.5 years without any major mishap, is now experiencing some problems with the chain. It keeps slipping and its no surprise actually, having last serviced my bike 2 + months ago. Didn't have the time to get my hands dirty because of the exams and maybe I'll go fix it later before making the trip to JB for a change of oil and brake pads. Bike insurance is due next month, yet to send my bike for inspection, road tax, etc. Not that I'm worried cause the 'Grow & Share' package money would pay for it. Hopefully I get a job and start earning some money.

Love life = Non-existent. I'm too demanding, the period was tense, and things fell apart. Tried to make things right, but still couldn't make it work. Sorry.

Next up, reservist. My first ICT in 2 weeks time. Wow! I really don't know what to expect, what to do, and how I will carry myself. Yet to buy myself a duffel bag since I left mine in India. And sucky thing is, I don't have a jockey cap. Cannot buy new one from Chevron's cause I'm still on the old Camou print, and so gotta make do with my beret. Urgh. Still a Corporal, and I hope the 2 weeks will just pass by without incident. Do my best, serve the country, and get back to civilian life.

Well readers, MrWiseGuy is now officially free for fishing trips, cross country bike rides and diving adventures. Please ask him out now before he disappears for another 3 years to do his P.h.D.

Chey!

No comments: