Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hell Week is Over

Today marks the end of hell week, the end of studies in NTU and the end of lectures, tutorials and labs. It is really surreal to look back and go, "Wow! Did I just do all that?" A lot has happened the past week in school and I'm glad its all over. This is a list of what happened:
  • 2 job interviews
  • 1 assignment submission
  • 1 project demonstration
  • 1 presentation
  • 1 quiz
Although being emo is the right way to go with topics of this nature, it doesn't hurt to be optimistic and write about what is in store for the future. It is after all, a crossroad in life, and worthy of mention.

What lies ahead for MrWiseGuy?

Firstly, thanks to Allah and my loving supportive family, the road ahead is bright and cheery. There is a job offer on the table, and its always good to know that there's something to look forward to. It is a management job, and the workplace is exactly what I had in mind. Huge, a lot of machines, and involves trucks and lorries. Best part is, I've got Biker Tan as my wing man. =)

Secondly, matters of the heart has not been kind to MrWiseGuy. Things broke down quite a while back when I was at my busiest, and has not picked up since. The only good thing now is that I have 100% concentration on my school work and more free time.

Third, I've decided that I will not upgrade to a bigger bike. Its kinda obvious that I made plans to upgrade, all hyped up with the Ducati Monster and Super 4. However, the family has not been giving the green light and even acquaintances advised me against doing so. As there is too much opposition to the idea, I shall heed your advice, and not upgrade. What is a bike, if all it does is make my loved ones worry? I'll just ride my Honda Wave till it can serve me no more.

Finally, I am looking forward to earning my first paycheck and giving money to my parents. Its good to be finally independent, and the day will come in about 2 months time.

I guess that's that. Today I head towards another week of torture.

The exams are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my prayer 100% for you ...mamadee