Thursday, November 1, 2012

Texting Oneself

There are recent occurrences whereby sometimes I feel like I'm texting to myself. Nope, the 'Forever Alone' meme doesn't apply here, but rather, the experience of having someone else on the other end having the same responses, sentence structure and antics as you. I don't have an example off the top of my head, most importantly, it is a feeling of uncertainty whereby you don't know whether its a good thing or bad.

Perks of having such a conversation is that, the two can talk for hours with no end to the topics. Both are at ease with one another and need not worry if the other would be offended with the use of certain words. And with this, I wonder what made it as such? Is it due to a similar language education that we receive? Same family background? etc?

It is freaky. And with each day, I'm starting to wonder if this person is a program, or a human being. heh.

No comments: